Friday at work we had a pie toss to raise funds for the United Way. They auctioned off people. Highest bidder got to throw a pie in the face of the auctionie.
Friday night, Bruce, L, L's friend Frank and I had dinner. I'm not quite sure about Frank. He looks and talks like a quiet, conservtative guy, but Bruce said Frank invited him over to try out his dungon. In addition, Frank has been hunting for a house boy. He flew in a guy from New York, but things didn't work out, so he flew him back.
After dinner, L & I went to the Cuff. Bruce took off and didn't say where he was going. For some reason there were a lot of bearish guys at the Cuff. I talked to a few guys, but as luck would have it, everyone I was interested in had partner.
I was leaving at about 11:30pm when Bruce showed up. He said that he just had sex with Darren. We talked a bit and Bruce said Darren wanted a capital B boyfriend. I'm not sure what that means. That Darren only thought of Bruce as a fuck budy? That Darren is romanitically intersted in Bruce. I didn't ask Bruce to clarfiy.
I went home alone.
This morning Bruce, L and I had breakfast at Van's.
I'm still thinking about Harry a lot. I'm trying to push him out of my brain for two reasons. 1. I don't want to act obsessive when I actually see him. 2. I don't want to be hurt if we don't get together.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment