Had a date last night. His name was Jason. We had dinner and drinks at the Elysian. He's not a bad man.
The Elysian is next to the Cuff. So, after we had dinner, Jason went home and I stopped by the Cuff. That's were I ran into Mark. Mark is a truck driver that I've known for years. He's always said he's been very attracted to me, but until recently he was in a relationship. So, we had a few drinks together and ended up closing the Cuff. I went home alone, but I gave Mark my number. Mark said "He was hoping to do more than just call me."
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment