So I had another internet date tonight. He was a realestate agent. Nice guy, but I'm not attracted to him. His eyes were on me constantly. I think he's trained himself to always look directly at whomever he's talking to. But, it had an creapy effect-- like one of those portait paintings with eyes that always look at you..
We had dinner at the Celtic Bayou.
Afterwards, Mark the truck driver called. We talked a while, and I invited him over. He spent the night. He's a nice guy. We'll see what happens. Mark is heading out on a run today. It will be about a week before he comes back. He told me that he's been fantasizing about me for years.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment