Harry just bought a house. It sounds like a nice place.
Over email I offered to help him move. He wrote back..
"K will do.. Thank you.. Me"
So I can't tell if he actually wants me to help him move, or if he's just putting me off.
We also talked on the phone. He's very excited about the house. It sounds like a bit of a fixerupper, but it's got lots of potential; many big rooms, good view of Kent Valley.
I wish him luck.
In other news, I'm doing that Internet Date thing again. I've got one date tonight, and one date tomorrow. We'll see. Both guys are attractive and in their mid 40's.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment