Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Work offices are now now open at 20% capacity. If we are vaccinated, then we don't have to wear a mask.

Maybe I'll start going in one day a week. I intend to work from home as much as possible. 

The husband is still away. He should return from his meetings on Thursday.

In the evenings I've been obsessively listening to music. Catching up on the bands that I stopped listening to after I grew up and developed an adult taste in music. Playing online games. Eating every sweet in the house. Adulthood returns tomorrow.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know if I'd enjoy working from home. I'd either be great at it or terrible.

My boss finally let us discard our masks a couple weeks ago. Huge relief.

What kind of music are you catching up on? I dont think I'll ever have an "adult" taste in music though I do appreciate Adele more than i ever thought I would.

Bathwater said...

I only allow adulthood to return for brief moments.

Analytics