Friday, June 04, 2021

We are down in San Diego for another Workation. A friend who lives in SD needed a house sitter for a week. The husband arranged for a team meeting nearby. And so we are here.

In theory we are house sitting to take care of a cat. I haven't seen the cat in over a day. I only know it's still here because something is using the litter box. The owner says this is to be expected. The cat is very timid. A literal fraidy cat. The owner says it will take a day or two for the cat to warm up to us. Until then just clean the litter box, keep the food and water topped up, and watch out for cat vomit.


3 comments:

Bathwater said...

This is exactly how my cat would react. Glad mine is not the only one.

"Tommy" said...

Pet sitting can be unnerving ... people are attached to their pets as children... I have no pets.. I am the Pet. I hope y'all make the week without loosing the Cat... and not having to clean up any messes..... Yall are brave souls to take on the task.

Bohemian said...

Sounds like the best gig ever for Caregiving... the Invisible Cat. *LMAO* Plus, the Location... Location... Location for a Workaction is Idyllic, Lucky you!

Analytics