We (me and some people I work with) saw The Matrix Reloaded today. It's a good movie. The special effects are perfect. In a way, that takes away from the movie. When you expect anything to happen, you can't be suprized.
C2 just got this from Bruce...
>Hey C2
>I'll be leaving Seattle on Friday for good. Eventually, you can try to reach
>me in Vancouver. I don't think I'll be reachable at the start. Don't bother
>calling me at my US phone numbers or coming by my ex-residence.
>
>As for all of my possessions down here, I am basically moving some clothes
>and a few books. Everything else I will be carting to Goodwill or some other
>NPO for a tax receipt. It's just easy this way. No hassle with Canadian
>taxation doing an itemized list, etc.
>
>Take care of yourself.
>Bruce
I wonder if we'll ever hear from Bruce again.
Steven, Vic, C2, Andy and I are heading down to Las Vegas for the weekend. So, next post will be Monday.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment