A few days back I gave a co-worker, who lives near me, open access to my wireless internet connection. Last night I was taking a run past his place. He shouted "Hello". I looked back and he had a tin can antenna in his hand!
I walked over to see what he was doing-- pointing the antenna at the different buildings and finding which ones had wireless networks. I had a good laugh at that so I decided to help. I got a tripod from my place. We mounted the tin can antenna on the tripod and continued searching the neighborhood.
I'm surprized how well the antenna works. We picked up half a dozen networks that you couldn't see with the regular antenna. Two of the networks were wide open.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment