Harry wrote me. He's been diagnosed with depression. He said he's been blubbering for 2 days now and is going to see a councler. He also wrote. "I think Life has just gotten the best of me.. And I can't handle it any anymore.."
I called him up and we talked a while. I told him he should spend more time with his friends.
He emailed me after we called...
"Thank you Barry... And you are right. I need to spend more time with Quality friends like yourself.. Take care and keep in touch.. Harry"
It's a bit odd. There is nothing I can do buy say "Things will be all right" and keep my distance.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment