Had lunch with Steven yesterday. He's started with a personal trainer and is working out often, including cardio twice a day. He's also on a strict diet-- five meals a day, lots of protein, no carbs. Steven starting to look good. Vic (Who's away on work for the next week or so) will be impressed.
Had dinner with Mat and Sandy. It's Sandy's birthday today. Sandy doesn't want to celebreate, but Mat said that Sandy is a bit bummed about his birthday, so Mat is throwing a BBQ for Sandy.
For Sandy's birthday, I bought him "How to Make Your Man Behave in 21 Days or Less Using the Secrets of Professional Dog Trainers"
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment