I've got an offer on my townhouse. They are paying exactly the price my agent thought we would get. The offer is still subject to inspection. Things should be ok-- the townhouse is fairly new and I haven't renovated it.
Today we finalized the deal on my new house. It closes on June 16th (Same as the townhouse) The chimney needs some work. In exchange for me paying that bill, the current owners will move out by May 31 and let me move in starting June 1.
Oh yeah-- more on the parents that are buying their son my townhouse. It turns out the father is a Vice President of Ford. I wonder if me owning an F-150 had anything to do with their easy offer.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment