Quiet evening. C6 and I have been emailing each other. This weekend he's heading down to the Folsom Street Fair in S.F.
I'm of two minds when in comes to C6. He's a handsome man and he seams to be attracted to me. At the same time, he's a big partier. He goes to the Folsom Street Fair SF. The White Party in Palm Springs, Southern Decadance in Orleans. I lead a much more quiet life. I do a lot, but I'm not very involved in the gay life.
I'll just take it easy and get to know him better.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment