Before dinner last night I talked with C2. When I mentioned that Bruce broke off our friendship, C2 was a confused and suprised. I told C2 why Bruce ended the friendship-- because I joke-slapped him. At first C2 didn't remember the slap. When I told him the events leading up to the slap, he said "Oh yeah. I remember that. That was it?" C2 also commented that Bruce keeps cutting himself off from his friends.
So, C2, Cor, Mathew, Sandy and I dinner together. Mathew, Sandy and I decided to go to Vancouver next weekend. C2 may come.
Afterwards we went to the Cuff. Said hello to the crowd. Drank a bit and then went our seperate ways.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment