Sunday morning I drove up to Winthrope to spend the night with Mathew and his BF. I used to say "Mathew and his ex" but it looks like they worked things out and are back together.
After a series of miscommunications. (Cell phone service in Winthrope sucks) I mised Mathew. I spent the afternoon swimming by myself at a lake just north of Winthrope.
I finally met up with Mathew and his ex at 8pm. We headed back to the cabin, had a few beers, catted and then went to bed.
We drove back around noon. The weather west of the mountains was Sunny and warm. The weather east of the mountans was cool and rainy. Looks like summer has left Seattle.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment