Hmmm. They are cleaning out Larry's office.
I worked with Larry for 4 years. About 6 months ago he vanished. About 3 months ago I ran into him on the street. he said that the stress of work was affecting his heatlh, so he took some time off to recuperate. He had a cold for a few months that wouldn't go away. A few weeks later he was back at work. Then a week later he vanished again.
Today an admin is cleaning out his office. She is not even bothering to seperate out his personal stuff. I wonder what happened. He was living a very hard life. I know his girlfriend and he were doing a fair amount of drugs. I hope he's ok
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment