Harry called me. We talked a while. He's excited about his house although he's house poor for a while. We also talked about all the shitty gossip going around. Also, on Saturday night, I talked to his ex. Harry talked to the ex on Sunday, so Harry mentioned that the ex mentioned that I talked to him.
The ex seems like a good man. Maybe I'll wait a few months and ask him out.
I had a personal-ad date tonight. I took out a personal-ad a few months ago. Last week I saw that I over looked one reply. I emailed, and we decided to get together for coffee. Well. I'm not interested in him at all. He was a nice guy, but we have little in common. Also, I'm not physically attracted to him. End result was that I left frustrated. I frustration screamed on my way home, but it didn't help like it ususally does
When I got home, I worked out extra hard.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment