Last night I had dinner with Bruce and Chris at a new Mexican restaurant in Redmond. It was good. Afterwards, We had coffee at Victor's. A duo was playing there.
Chris is still doped up from surgury.
Afterwards, I went to the Cuff and talked to some good friends of Harry. Nice guys, but they are not the most descreet people. Two things. One. Harry has been tricking with a 22yo. Both of Harry's friends said it's not going to go anywhere. The last time I talked to Harry, he mentioned the 22yo, but said he wasn't dating anyone.
Two. About two weeks ago Harry said I was the love of his life. Excellent, I've got a shot.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment