Fun evening. Bruce, Chris, Ryan, Jen, Kam and I met for dinner at Sushi Land. At Sushi Land, a conveyer belt loaded with sushi travels by the tables. As the sushi goes by you take what you want. It's fun and cheap. The sushi isn't that bad either.
After sushi, Bruce and Chris left. R,J,K and I saw K-PAX. It's on ok movie. Half way through the movie, a guy got up, and stood behind Jen, lifted his shirt, and started scratching his belly. It kind of annoyed Jen. I don't think he was a pervert or anything. I think he was just a low class man who was kind of bored by the movie and wanted to stretch.
After K-PAX, we had a couple of beers at Rock Bottom and chatted for a while. I'm should go to Rock Bottom more often. I saw several gay couples there. I wonder If I could meet a guy there. It's much more normal at Rock Bottom than at the Cuff. Then again it's a straight bar. I could be asking for trouble.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment