This morning I had breakfast with Bruce.
Later, I drove out to Leavenworth. I'm hoping to buy a log cabin in the middle of nowhere. It looks like that's a tall order. I saw about half a dozen different places. A couple of them were nice, but really close to neighbors. It was scoarching hot today. Especially at Leavenworth. I'm glad I was in AC most of the time.
On my way back from Leavenworth, I hiked around Deception Falls. It's a small hike. The falls are nice.
My friend Jon is in from Toronto. We might have lunch tomorrow.
Brian called and wants to talk to me about something.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment