Sunday afternoon, I cycled around Redmond. I found the Mac&Jack Brewery. It's a small place in the middle of a business park. It was hard to spot-- two things drew my attention to it. One was the barley bin outside of the brewery. The second was the smell. It must be a pain to work right next to the brewery.
I had a second date last night. This was a guy I met for coffee a few weeks ago. We had dinner at the Satellite Lounge. It was ok. I don't think I'm going to hit him up for a 3rd date.
After the date I went to the Cuff and had a couple of beers. Brian was there and we talked a while. I took a tour around. Said 'hi' to a few people, and then left.
All in all, a boring day.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment