Today we are on to the next leg of our trip… more family travel. I have relatives in southern BC and my brother is in Alberta, so we are going on a road trip to visit them and to see the sights along the way.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
17 hours ago
1 comment:
I look forward to seeing some really good photographs. Also, let me say, having your father along is very special. For me, having a father who passed away so early in my life, I can tell by your blog how proud and elated you are to have him present now with y'all.
Post a Comment