And we are home. I’m excited to be back in Seattle, to sleep in my own bead and shower in my own shower. We returned in time to see the garden in full bloom. Sometimes it’s the simple things.
A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
15 hours ago







3 comments:
I take it that the large blooms are dahlias, and then you have the sunflowers. Do y'all have a full-time person to take care of your beds when y'all are on the road??
Yes, many dahlias and sunflowers around here.
While we were away, we had a friend housesit. He is retired to Palm Springs and appreciated a break from the Palm Springs heat.
At this stage of my life I am finding it's always the little things in my life. Nice flowers.
Post a Comment