Its Time to Move On ..
-
Sitting here in the home office... I was reading an article in the magazine *"64
Parishes". *It's a publication that is produced quarterly by the Louisian...
Letting Go
-
When I first stopped drinking last February, I was hesitant to get rid of
my alcohol. My bar remained intact, and I kept a cask of wine in the fridge
- so...
Visit To My Cardiologist
-
Bill at our late friend Bob Mc's home outside Georgetown December 23, 2014
- we both miss Bob so much!
This week I had my annual visit to my cardiologi...
East of Eden
-
By John Steinbeck
Looking over my library history, I see that I’ve been picking at East of
Eden for two and half years. While I have a desire to read g...
The Waiting
-
It's safe to say I've become invested in Violet (but you probably already
knew that). I care about what happens to her, but I also like her. I think
she ...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
2 comments:
Such a Handsome Man in the photograph!! The world of travel seems to be in ya'll's agenda for the time being.
As I reviewed your photograph, I again noted that the street or alley was extremely clean of litter, garbage, and other debris.
Post a Comment