Monday, September 30, 2024

We continue to have near perfect fall weather. Sunny, but cooling.

Sunday, the husband and I did a fundraiser called Base 2 Space. The task is to walk the 848 steps up the Space Needle. I did it in 10 minutes and 14 seconds. I'm writing this down so that I can look up my time next year.

Sunday evening we invited Behr, Fireman, QJ, C6 & Tye over for dinner. We have known this crowd for decades and seen each other go through so much. Three of our dinner's attendees are in recovery programs. One is on a disability pension. One has had a heart transplant. 

For all of our conundrums, my husband and I have a wonderful life. 

There but for the grace of God go I. 

 


1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

It sounds like your circle is hanging in there, which is a good thang, says the cajun folks

Analytics