This past Saturday, the husband organized a community food drive. It went well. We delivered 5 SUVs full of groceries to a local food and clothing bank.
We got to meet many of our neighbors in the process.
Summer 1962
-
1962 Chesapeak City, Maryland
Pictured from left to right, bottom row Dessie, me and Dave M.
Top row Ed C. and George B. All gone now except for me and D...
Flood The Zone
-
*Strap In, we're going Long on this Post. *Winks* The Young Prince will
be back by next Weekend, he said, and perhaps, you just never know for
sur...
A Win is a Win
-
I have to keep reminding myself that a win is a win. A year ago, I would
have been happy if any of my writing had been accepted for publication.
Now, I ...
Unstable
-
In the past couple of weeks, I've come to the conclusion that I am not okay.
I feel volatile, like a container under pressure, that could completely
destro...
Build the Life You Want
-
Aurthur C. Brooks and Oprah
Happy is not the same thing as good, or flourishing, or vibrant. Do you
only want to be happy?
"Happiness is not a destination...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
1 comment:
Neighborhood Spirit!!!!
Post a Comment