Thursday, December 03, 2020

1. Work has been busy for the husband and I this week.

2. The brother in law is applying for jobs. He has an interview for an Amazon warehouse role, and another interview as a support rep for an insurance company.

3. It's been cool and sunny here of late. I love this weather.

4. For the first time in my life I built my own PC and installed linux on it. Part of me did this because much of my work team is very anti Microsoft, anti Apple. I'm showing off to the cool kids at work, trying to get there respect.

Honestly, it took me about three weeks to build the PC. The first week it wouldn't even power up. The second week it would power up, but stop and blink all sorts of error lights. 


2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

I would think my friend, that the Cool Kids, should already look up to you as a Senior Advisor and Mentor...

The younger generation has no clue, well maybe one or two of them do, hopefully.

Bathwater said...

The younger generation does seem to have a knack for building computers.

Analytics