Friday, November 27, 2020

1. Friday I had a root canal. It went well. No pain now.

2. We feasted on Thanksgiving. Wednesday, the brother-in-law, H and the husband started prepping for dinner. Thursday they cooked it all up. I swear we had enough food for 12 people-- a cheese and veggie tray and deviled eggs to start, then turkey, candied yams, brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese. Pies, brownies and tarts for dessert. 

We did not need all that food. It am very thankful to be leaving this way, with good friend, in the middle of a pandemic. 

3 comments:

"Tommy" said...

Yes... I believe that we are all blessed, writers of blogs, we have attained a certain brethern approach to Living.. which is all good.

I am very glad to count you and others as "one's who care" in my life.

"Tommy" said...

So, was the Mac and Cheese good ...... really good.

Bathwater said...

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Analytics