2. We are back. And because life can never be simple... the husband's father is in the hospital. We are trying to figure out how to head down to California.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
Fall Updates
-
I resigned from the condo association board this month. The president was
pushing for more involvement. I didn’t enjoy the amount of involvement I
alread...
Spring
-
I've kept up with at least two hours a day on the walking pad, with one
rest day a week. Some days have been up to three hours.
When I first got it, I tho...
How to Read a French Fry
-
Book by Russ Parsons
I enjoy the kitchen science in this book that's along side the recipes.
There is nice discussion on deep frying and how to do a grea...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
No comments:
Post a Comment