One of the fun things about listening to all my music on my Zune, is discovering albums and songs that I didn't know I had.
I have a medium sized jazz collection that I knew nothing about. Looking back, I vaguely remember receiving a few Jazz box sets for gifts. Although I never listened to them I apparently ripped them into the computer. Jazz regularly pops up on random play.
I have a fair number of songs from obscure bands that posted free songs on the internet.
I have much more Eurythimcs and Corey Hart than I would have thought. Until today, its been at least five years since I listed to either. They both give me flash backs to high school.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment