Years ago, C3 brought two east coast friends of his to Friday night dinner at Siam's. The friends were thinking about moving to Seattle. The dinner was nice, but I didn't keep in touch with the couple.
Skip forward six years. RO and I are in a bowling league, but we need two more players for our team. RO sent out many messages to locals on Bear 411. On Sunday, we met a couple who were interested in bowling.. They thought I looked familiar but couldn't place where they had seen me. Then Monday, before bowling, they remembered where we met-- dinner at Siam's many years ago. RO was a little disappointed. He was hoping we met at an orgy or a bath house.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment