I've had a Zune mp3 player for a while now. All my music is on it. It's been ages since I've listened to any of my older music. In fact, I don't musch like my older music. It's unsettling being irritated by songs I know I used to love.
I know my tastes have changed, matured, in many ways. In depth news magazines used to bore me to death, now I skim through them every day. I used to listen to retro 80's and Art Bell style talk radio. Now I listen to NPR and some college music radio.
Sigh. And I'm only 36. It makes me wonder what I'll be like when I'm 46.
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
20 hours ago
1 comment:
Uh oh. is someone starting to sound profound?! LOL!!!
Post a Comment