My blog is six years old. Happy Birthday Blog!
Over the weekend, RO and I cleaned. For the first time in months the house smells fresh. Every surface in the house used to be covered with a layer of brick-a-brack and dust. We now have space.
Earin is moving in this week. We still have to clean her rooms.
Last night RO and I had dinner with T, who is an old friend of RO's. T is dating Portelo, who, years ago, I used to have lunch with. It was weird seeing Portelo again. I didn't recognize him at first.
A Comment from a TV Show:
-
There is an advertisement for a TV show/series that uses a Line as the
characters speak; it's sort of a reality show. It's advertised a lot on TV.
The l...
16 hours ago
1 comment:
Sounds like ya'll had fun.
hugs
tommy
Post a Comment