Eavan is good for RO and I. She's forcing us to clean and organize. She said the house doesn't feel like a home and she's going to change that.
Sunday afternoon we cleaned out the bar (Yes, the house has a bar room) We moved the crap out, dusted everything, turned on the neon and celebrated with bloody mary's
After that, RO and went out and bought house plants.
Side trip... on the way back from Home Depot, we drove past a new winery-- Castle Bridge. It was a nice little winery. Very small. I hope they make it. They have their work cut out for them.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
1 comment:
So go drink the wine...help them out....
I am glad ya'll now have a woman in the house
Post a Comment