I got tested for HIV today-- it came back negative.
The test only takes 20 minutes. That suprized me. Five years ago it took a week. I had mentally prepared myself for getting tested, then waiting a week and then hearing the results. So when the counselor said "This will only take 20 minutes" my heart skipped a beat. It was good that I would know so soon, but I just wasn't prepared to know then. I know RO and I have been good, but I haven't been tested in a long time and I just couldn't remove those small doubts.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment