Yesterday, C2 and I worked on the back deck. We poured most of the hot tub pad. I never realized how hard it is to pour level, flat cement. On top of that cement eats your clothing and your skin.
In the evening Matt, Sandy and I hung out with Mac and John on their boat.
Later on I went out to the Cuff. Terry was out by himself. I wonder if he's single again. I wonder a lot of things about Terry. There is nothing I can do. Two years ago when I asked Terry out, he didn't say no. He said he wasn't ready yet. A couple of weeks later Terry met a guy feel in love, fell out of contact. Till now.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment