Hmmm.
Survivor Potluck was last night. In the afternoon, C2 email and said he was going to show up. But, then he didn't. He didn't return my call either.
Today I got this email from him...
From: "C2"
To: "BC"
Subject: RE: Survivor potluck
Barry,
It wasn't a good day. I'm a bit bummed, stuff. My apologies if I caused
any problems.
R/C2
I'm annoyed that he didn't call and cancel. He's never flaked out on me before. We delayed dinner about an hour waiting for him.
He's not telling me what he's bummed about. I suspect it's being single. I know that the couples can get on his nerves.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment