Survivor potluck was last night. Mac and John arrived first. We had a somewhat weird conversation.
I met Mac shortly after he met John. The two weren't dating yet, but there were some sparks between them. At the time, I didn't know that, so I gave Mac my number. Last night Mac told me, infront of John, that he seriously considered calling me.
John said he knew that Mac was interested in me, so at first he was very aprehensive about hanging out with me.
Oh well.
Dinner was good. We watched the Spongmonkeys. They were originally an internet cartoon before they were turned into a Quizno's ad
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment