Sunday, C2 and I went to "Wild Waves" a water and amusent park south of Seatte. We had a lot of fun. Some of the lineups were long, I think we went on as many waterslides after 5pm as before 5pm, thanks to the shortened lines.
We also went on a roller coaster. The over-the-shoulder-safety-bar was an inch to low for me, so I was very uncomfortable. The actual ride was fun.
After the Wilde Waves, C2 and I had dinner at Siams and then read "Savage Love" This weeks column was about sex and siblings-- incest, dating the sister of a good friend, catching your brother beating off. I'm sure Dan Savage makes Ann Lander's roll in her grave...
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment