Sunday morning I had breakfast with C2 at Glo's in Seattle. We talked about money he felt me out about how much I had. He's been playing the stock market. A few weeks ago he was up tens of thousands of dollars. Now he's lost it all.
I didn't do much Sunday afternoon. Sunday evening I had a date with Allan. It went ok. Allan is an attractive, fairly interesting man. He's an muscian, opera singer and music teacher. Right now he doesn't have a full time job. He said he's got enough money to last till February.
He lives in a small studio aparment with a room mate. My bedroom is larger than their whole aparment. I didn't tell him that.
Finally Some Good News To Report... And Of Coarse Drama Too...
-
*I never did make it to the Recycle Center, it was 105 Outside, I forgot
my Phone, and so I couldn't dally in case Princess T got off early again,
whic...
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment