I Thursday I had lunch with Bruce and C2. C2 and I have decided to see the lake Chilan Fires this weekend.
Thursday afternoon I had a meeting with the Korea.com people. It was weird, the Korea.com people don't speak English so all the conversation had to go through a translator. One of the Koreans had this bad habit of saying "Yes" every time an English speaker paused. It made it look like he understood what we were saying, but he didn't.
Thursday night Cor and I watched Black Hawk Down on DVD. It's a good war movie.
Cor is away for a couple of weeks. He's going to Miami for work, and to close his house.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment