Ok, I did the nasty tonight. I went to a bath house and had sex with strangers. It's something I do once or twice a year. Lately, I've been reading so many personal adds, and trying to meet someone to date that it's seriously cutting into my time. I guess I'm a bit obsessive that way. It's frustrating. I was fairly sure that getting just one good BJ would cure me, at least for a while. Well, I got one good BJ.
Not that a BJ is a substitute for a relationship, but in a pinch it will do.
On the Road. to the Magnolia State, Land of Cotton, Good People and Other
Sundry Matters
-
Well, today finds me packing up for an early morning ride tomorrow across
the Big Muddy. My assignment from the Powers at Be is to delve into the
intake...
13 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment