Didn't do much today. Had a lunch date with a guy I met on the internet. It was ok, but I don't think I'll ask him out again. I cycled a bit in the afternoon. Very close to my townhouse, some new townhomes just went on sale. A unit similar to mine is going for $80,000 more than I paid four years ago. Yikes! I knew Redmond real estate was hot, but I didn't think it was that hot. I just worked it out; that's 8% grown a year.
Went down town and had beer at Changes with my softball team. I left at about 7pm, and went to the Cuff.
We play in a tournament in Portland next weekend.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment