My parents arrived at about 3pm on Saturday. We chatted a bit, had dinner at Becks, watched TV, watch "Contact" and then went to bed.
Sunday morning we went to the Seattle Aquarium, had all-you-can-eat pizza at God Father's and then watched two Imax movies "Mt. St. Helens" and "Island of Sharks."
We drove home in the afternoon, had a nap and some early supper. I had a hocky game at 7:30, so they came along and watched. We won 6-3. My game was fairly strong, especially considering I haven't played in two weeks.
When we got home we watched "The Iron Giant"
I should get a few more movies. They are good way to spend time with my parents without having to talk to them.
Brian wants to take my parents out to dinner tomorrow.
Life Is So Complicated
-
*I am so into the Autumnal Vibe and Holiday Spirit now that I've attended
my 1st Halloween Themed Event! In Real Time it's the 10th of September and
t...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment