Today we hiked the Athabaska glacier. The sense of scale doesn’t come accross in the photos. Everything is enormous. If you zoom in, you will see little black flecks on the glacier. These are people.
Reminiscing of the Past
-
Remembering as the years pass.
Memories of the things we hold dear.
When I came to the Lil' City by the Red in 1981, I told myself, Please
don't sen...
Welcome To Your Life by Roland Orzabal
-
Orzabal, half of the duo that is Tears for Fears, can write well. I read
this book start to finish over the course of a few days. Few books do this
for me....
Sunday Morning October 18, 2026
-
What a beautiful fall Sunday morning I woke up to today.
After my walk this morning, I stopped up at my fish pond and encountered an
unexpected visito...
Disclosure
-
Dietitian usually checks in with my weight every month or two, not
necessarily every fortnight. It'd been relatively stable for several
months, so it wasn'...
The Week to Come
-
It is going to be a busy week. Monday (today), I am picking up a new Buick
Envista. It is identical to the one I have now, except white this time.
What ...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
1 comment:
Great Photographs!!!!
Post a Comment