Today we hiked the Athabaska glacier. The sense of scale doesn’t come accross in the photos. Everything is enormous. If you zoom in, you will see little black flecks on the glacier. These are people.
Tales From The Hood
-
*In Real Time it's a Sunday Afternoon and Irrigation is coming Tonight
between 10:30 p.m. and Midnight, so, we'll be wading around doing it in the
Dark...
Lazy Sunday Almost Fall
-
Sunday used to be Sunday Fundays here in the Lil City by the Red; however,
those days have passed to a younger generation with no concept of
Community, ...
Thoughts On A September Sunday Evening
-
Pat was surprised that I have this original Duane Eddy album from the early
Sixties
Well folks, I've been in the dumps lately.
I don't know exactly ...
The Eiffel Tower is in Cincinnati
-
I started this story, I woke up with the opening line-- "There ain't no
such thing as cane sugar," and a question: *Who says that?* When I was
finished, I...
Just Keep Walking
-
I finally took the plunge and bought a walking pad.
It's been *years *since I've had a full-size exercise machine. I had an
elliptical for many years, whic...
The Autumn Ghost
-
How the battle against a polio epidemic revolutionized modern medical care.
Book by Hannah Wunsch
During the 1950s, the fight against polio brought togethe...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
1 comment:
Great Photographs!!!!
Post a Comment