I was wondering about the long silence. ...Roderick
I am flattered that you were curious. Honestly most days have been routine-- work, maybe errands, meals, a little exercise, a little entertainment.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Silence for me connotes problems. Actually, my comments are part of a cunning plot designed to encourage you to participate in the proposed start up venture (joke). My son runs a very successful computer-related. company that he launched as a venture and has built up. Roderick
I've Been Me A Long Time
-
*I'm staying about Two Weeks Plus Unpublished Posts ahead consistently now
and enjoying that new way of Blogging. Some went Long, but I sometimes can
...
Commented.
-
Today, I commented on a blog that I read regularly. At the end of my
comment was Go to the Ballot Box, which I know. the Blogger will do, I
wrote the ...
Just Keep Walking
-
I finally took the plunge and bought a walking pad.
It's been *years *since I've had a full-size exercise machine. I had an
elliptical for many years, whic...
The Weekend
-
I am all switched over to Xfinity. It took a lot more work than it should
have.
I'm working with an editor on publishing a longer short story. She
encou...
The Autumn Ghost
-
How the battle against a polio epidemic revolutionized modern medical care.
Book by Hannah Wunsch
During the 1950s, the fight against polio brought togethe...
Labor Day Weekend
-
Photo of the back of my home here in southern Delaware taken at 1:26 PM
today - I may not have access to the boardwalk or a view of the ocean but
I a...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
1 comment:
Silence for me connotes problems. Actually, my comments are part of a cunning plot designed to encourage you to participate in the proposed start up venture (joke). My son runs a very successful computer-related. company that he launched as a venture and has built up. Roderick
Post a Comment