Taking My Mind Off All The Recent Bad News
-
*I had a lot of Family Bad News to Process, so I'm trying to take my Mind
off all of it and compartmentalize my Thoughts so it doesn't lead to total
...
The Pain Never Goes Away
-
Bill's 88th birthday picture September 26, 2016
Bill died almost three years ago.
There is not one day that goes by that I don't think of him and miss...
Friend from the Deep Past
-
My journey on the path to sobriety has taken several turns and dips, but
(and there is always a but), No Falls. No Relapses.
One of the hardest thing...
A Win is a Win
-
I have to keep reminding myself that a win is a win. A year ago, I would
have been happy if any of my writing had been accepted for publication.
Now, I ...
Unstable
-
In the past couple of weeks, I've come to the conclusion that I am not okay.
I feel volatile, like a container under pressure, that could completely
destro...
Build the Life You Want
-
Aurthur C. Brooks and Oprah
Happy is not the same thing as good, or flourishing, or vibrant. Do you
only want to be happy?
"Happiness is not a destination...
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dad
-
*Growing up in our household was like a roller coaster ride, what with slow
suspenseful climbs, ups & downs, twists & turns, and brain-rattling rails
and...
1 comment:
Retirement, maybe both of y'all could donate your collective expertise to help area non-profits???
Post a Comment