Monday, January 30, 2023

The husband is had a great week. He won two awards for work performance. The prizes are trips to Ireland and Switzerland. 

It was also his birthday on Sunday. Happy birthday sweetheart! Sunday, we had a few friends over to celebrate.

Pinched nerve news-- this morning was the first time I haven't felt pain since December. The tingle and numbness is still there. Overall, things are headed in the right direction.

80% of my therapy is proper posture. 20% are exercises to help muscles weakened after decades of slouching. Good posture is tiring, especially at the end of the day. I just want to chill and watch a little TV. No laying back or slouching for me. I sit like an alert student.

1 comment:

Bathwater said...

Glad the therapy is working. Sounds like you will be heading to Europe soon. Those trips sound like fun.

Analytics