Thursday, May 26, 2022

My blog seems to be turning into a set of short random blurbs. I'm not really writing anything in depth.

In all fairness, this blog is mostly here to help me remember my life, not to be an in depth depot for my writings. None the less, when I look over the few bloggers that I regularly read, what they offer is more in-depth, hearth felt, poetic.


The husband and I are still on the Oregon coast. I enjoy working here, but my days are hectic. The great resignation has hit our company. There is a lot scrambling to cover a few key people who have left. I do what I can, but the constant context switching frazzles me.

It is gorgeous here. I love looking up from my laptop and taking in the ocean. If you look at the waterline in the following picture, you see people-- they are surfers! I am surprised that Oregon has surfers. They water is cold. They must all wear wet suits. 


The dog loves it here too. She gets the zoomies when we walk down to the beach. 

1 comment:

Bathwater said...

It sounds like an excellent way to work. Most days, when I come into the office, I think about how many hours are left before I can go. I feel like I am just wasting my time.

Analytics