Wednesday, May 11, 2022

The stock market has been crazy bad. Last night at dinner, C3, who has always been an aggressive day trader, told me that he is out of the market. He had to do so for his own sanity.

The market crash is shaking up some coworkers. They are used to a rising stock price to fatten their take home pay. I'm wondering how this will play out. I've heard rumors that the hitech job market is tightening up. We shall see.

I've been through market bursts before, so I personally don't feel so bad. It's difficult to be patient, but that is what's necessary.


2 comments:

Bathwater said...

Yes, the market has me stressed too. But the money I have there isn't meant to be withdrawn tomorrow. So I have stopped paying close attention.

Bohemian said...

My Bank Stocks are still performing, but even when there are lows, you ride it out, the Market has always fluctuated and yes, Patience is a Virtue when holding Stocks. Those inclined to Panic probably should invest in other streams of income.

Analytics