Sunday, March 28, 2021

Life has been routine. This is good. C3 likes to remind me that there are probably 1 billion people in this world who would kill to have my life.

Saturday the husband, Yo and I went on a long walk with our dogs. In the afternoon we looked over our camping gear to check that we are ready for the summer. Saturday evening I played games over Zoom with friends.

Work has been stressful. We've had a few problems with the service that I work on. When this happens, one of my tech leads likes to cover his ass first and solve the problem second. I'm trying hard to talk him back from that approach. It's going to hold him back at some point.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

I do hope that for all the Summer will bring us back to some normal .. whatever normal can be describe as .. let's hope.

Analytics